Boost your start-up creativity with yoga
If so, you might want to do yourself a favor—bring yoga into your life.
Yoga will let you stretch and lengthen your muscles, brains included. Start or end the day, or maybe take a lunch break, with yoga. Plan a fun day and kick it off with yoga. Organize a day of learning with workshops with yoga at the center.
Studies show that yoga in the workplace brings the following benefits:
- increases creativity and efficiency
- promotes team work, camaraderie and supportive employee interaction
- provides employees with tools to cope with stress and the challenges at work
- improves company and personal performance
- reduces sick days
- improves morale and job satisfaction
- makes your start-up more attractive to potential employees
In the end you’ll experience:
- less stress and tension
- better focus, concentration and memory
- less head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects
- stronger overall physical and mental health, posture and flexibility
- a brighter outlook, inspiring a better day!
- sharper concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- more alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- better customer service
- nicer attitude and outlook
- well-being in the workplace
What do you think?